Umlingo Travel PR, in partnership with Go South Africa, is delighted to announce a fantastic new competition whereby one lucky couple will win a “magical” stay in KwaZulu-Natal, spending 2 nights at 6 different properties in Umlingo’s KZN Collection worth around £3,000 (R60,000). Prize is for accommodation, mostly on a DBB/Full Board basis and includes some fantastic activities. Flights and transfers are not included.
- Star Gazing, hiking, biking and horse trails at Antbear Eco Lodge in the Drakensberg Mountains
- A moving Anglo-Boer Battlefields Tour with Ray at Spion Kop Lodge
- Lebombo Scenic Sundowner Drive through rural Zululand at the beautiful Ghost Mountain Inn
- “Big 5” Safari and elephants for Africa at Tembe Elephant Park
- Coastal bliss at Kosi Forest Lodge including guided canoeing on the lake and estuary.
- Cruising Lake Jozini onboard the incredible Shayamanzi Houseboat.
How to enter
- COMPLETE THE SURVEY to register your details so we can alert you if you win.
- FOLLOW UMLINGO on Facebook and/or Instagram
- TAG FRIENDS in comments, stories or wall posts for extra entries using #KZNMAGIC & #UMLINGO.
An added bit of Good News – is that EVERYONE is a winner in this competition! All those who complete the survey will get a R1,000 gift voucher to use at the participating lodges next time they book a stay.
Terms and condition apply and bookings are subject to availability.
Only 1 voucher can be used per booking and they cannot be combined with other offers or exchanged for cash.
Vouchers can also be used for bookings made through your preferred travel agent/specialist.