Come and explore Kenya– Africa’s leading beach destination. The Kenyan coast is an undiscovered gem and Diani Beach, located 30km south of Mombasa, is at the
Often voted as Africa’s leading beach destination, the pristine white sandy beaches
With ten kilometres of beach, shallow water near the shore and sand banks which allow wading in the warm clear waters, its no wonder it is a popular place to visit. Inland from the beach there is extensive, lush green vegetation, making for a picture postcard beach holiday scene.
Diani Beach boasts high class restaurants, hotels, supermarkets and several shopping centres, and kite surfing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, golf and even sky diving are all available along the beach.
Swahili Beach Hotel, an innovative five-star resort development, is centrally located on Diani Beach and is the place to stay when visiting the area. The coast of Kenya is an undiscovered gem and Diani Beach, located 30km south of Mombasa, is at the
This unique hotel offers a harmonious blend of the architectural influences from the East African coast, Arabia, India, and Zanzibar that have fused over millennia to create the vibrant Swahili culture.
Offering an air of sophistication unseen on the Kenyan coast, Swahili Beach has been designed with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure minimum short & long term ecological impact, while delivering unparalleled comfort to its guests.
In line with efforts to cut the carbon footprint of the resort, the lush tropical greenery, which is synonymous with the area, has been maintained, and supplemented with exotic and indigenous trees, shrubs and tropical palms.
Swahili Beach Resort on Diani Beach is the perfect location for your next beach holiday. The hotel offers a great
The end of the summer season offers the perfect time for whale shark diving and October to February has ideal weather conditions for kite surfing.
The resort comprises of 142 guest rooms that include 16 Executive suites, 104 Superior guest rooms
There are also 4 Penthouse suites with a commanding
Guest accommodation offers the latest in hospitality amenities including air-conditioning,
• All rooms feature extensive arches and carved niches that are typical of East African coastal architecture that
• The bathrooms, fitted with rain shower, bath, two basins, toilet
• The Executive
• Every room (with the exception of 32 Garden Wing rooms) command exceptional views across the pools, gardens and out over the Indian ocean. All verandas are spacious & airy, furnished with comfortable, stylish furniture.
•The resort’s restaurant offering ensures a gourmet selection of formal and casual dining to cater for every taste and desire.
•Spice Route – a fusion of exotic Indian and Swahili
•Zanzi-bar is a dedicated seafood restaurant, with panoramic views across the Indian Ocean.
•Barharini is a casual dining beach-front restaurant/snack bar.
•The resort also features a vibrant mix of bars including the main cocktail bar, a contemporary cigar bar, barefoot beach bar, and a swim-up poolside bar.
•An Arabian style coffee shop serving aromatic coffee from all over the world, light snacks & confectioneries serves the daily high tea offering.
… and more
•The Spa and Fitness Centre, located on the
•The water sports
Summary of facilities
• 8-level cascading pool with comfortably appointed sunbeds and parasols.
• Spacious, tropical gardens, with a unique collection of tropical plants.
• Three contemporary boutiques with a range of Kenyan and international products.
• Four restaurants offering a mix of global cuisines.
• Coffee shop.
• Several bars offering a vibrant mix of styles for different occasions & clientele.
• WIFI internet connection throughout the hotel plus state-of-the-art business
• Bureau de change