One lucky Travel Ideas reader win 1 night for 2 people sharing, including breakfast at The Franschhoek Boutique Hotel, valued at R6,000!
An eclectic mix of old-world sophistication and contemporary design, Franschhoek Boutique Hotel, part of the Lion Roars Hotels & Lodges portfolio, offers high-end hotel-style service mixed with the comfort of country living. Situated just off the Franschhoek main street lined with high-end boutiques, fine dining restaurants and amazing art galleries, it is perfect for that special occasion, romantic getaway or honeymoon, in winter or summer. Each of the 12 rooms are uniquely and luxuriously decorated, though visitors are likely to spend most of their time out and about visiting the nearby historical Cape Dutch Wineries. The Franschhoek area is world-renowned for making excellent versions of almost every varietal of wine and if sparkling wine appeals, there’s also a dedicated Cap Classique route here in the area.
• Situated in the heart of Franschhoek, a stone’s throw from the city centre
• Quiet location with incredible mountain views
• Each bespoke and spacious room has its own unique theme with exceptional finishings
• All rooms have wood-burning fireplaces, freestanding baths and more
• Loved for its warm Lion Roars hospitality
How to enter
To stand the chance to win, answer the question: WHAT IS THE FRANSCHHOEK AREA WORLD RENOWNED FOR?
Complete the competition entry form below before 20 July 2020. The winner will be contacted telephonically.