It’s no coincidence that in the world of beer, good things come in sixes. It’s why we have the six-pack and why the TOPS at SPAR Bierfest celebrates its sixth year in existence as SA’s favourite proudly national annual touring festival of Bavarian bier culture!
With a brand new venue, refreshed festival layout and a richly expanded entertainment programme, TOPS at SPAR Bierfest 2016 invites you to get in touch with your inner Germaniac, lug on the lederhosen, dust off the dirndls and get ready to party with added oompah from Friday the 30th September to Saturday the 1st of October.
The TOPS at SPAR Bierfest bring its barrels of beautiful bier to Sibaya. Whether you’re eighteen or eighty, a loslappie or a Heidi wannabe, the TOPS at SPAR Bierfest brings together the best elements of the legendary Bavarian Oktoberfest in a uniquely South African setting. Amidst a menu packed with traditional Bavarian foods will again be the legendary 1 litre (half-litre for the ladies) steins of freshly-brewed Bavarian recipe craft biers, traditional Oktoberfest games, on-the-spot competitions, oompah music, party pop rock favourites and of course, a chance to win a trip to the actual Oktoberfest in Munich 2017 in the offering.
As with all its events, the TOPS at SPAR Bierfest supports responsible drinking and will have a range of options on hand to make getting home safe after a few drinks the most hassle-free and affordable experience it can be. #DrinkSmart!
The TOPS at SPAR Bierfest – coming soon to your Bavarea!
- DURBAN at Sibaya: Friday 30 September – Saturday 1 October.
Tickets on Tap: There are four different ticket options to get your oompah on:
- Braumeister (V-VIP option) from R875 per person (excl. VAT); a 3-course meal and eight crowns plus some fun dress-up options included!
- Brauhaus (VIP option) from only R445 per person (excl. VAT) a 2-course meal four crowns and costume accessories.
- Über Bier Hall: Only R195 per person (excl. VAT) for the day-time session (Saturday), R215 per person (night time session) includes 1 x 500ml bier, bier tastings and a dress-up item.
- Standard Bier Hall Ticket: only R125 per person (excl. VAT) for the day-time session (Saturday) and R140 per person (excl. VAT) for the night-time session includes entrance to the event, along with a complimentary bier tasting.
All tickets can be booked through iTickets or Bierfest’s Facebook page.
All food and drink purchases at the festival are made using Bierfest “Crowns.” Crowns are available in denominations of R30 and are sold in packs of five (non-refundable).
Pre-order your Bierfest food platter online now (see the Bierfest Facebook page), and your Fraulein will deliver it directly to your table.
The event is not open to anyone under the age of 18.
For more details and bookings, go to www.bierfest.co.za.