A South African winter is synonymous with cold and harsh conditions. Find your warmth and chase the fire this winter.
It is the middle of the year, and for all the entrepreneurs, businessmen and women, creative people, teachers and lecturers, professionals and the working class – the sunny beaches, long relaxing stress-free days of a December holiday is in the distant future.
Warm summer days are not the only way to escape the busy city life or the only way to break away from long working weeks. Relax in front of a fireplace in the beautiful and peaceful countryside of the Cape region. Or brave the cold and find your inner peace in nature. Many of the Cape Country Routes properties offer hiking and mountain bike trails, nature excursions, whale watching, bird watching, canoeing or kayaking or tours in vintage cars. From warm, luscious meals in front of a fireplace to adrenaline-run activities, tranquil walks in a garden or the beach, to stargazing and sharing wine with friends or family. These offerings have something exceptional to offer to every person or family. Here are few great winter specials:
- De Hoop Collection offers 50% off your stay in the De Hoop Village for the month of May and June. De Hoop Collection is nestled within a World Heritage Site, which offers a unique nature and marine getaway experience.
- Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve offers an African Winter Wonderland in the Cederberg from R799 pppns from May – August. This remote, rugged and captivating place will leave you in awe.
- Montagu Country Hotel, with its Colonial Art Deco-style of 1920’s Paris, offers a winter special from May – August. This magical place will charm you to visit again and again.
- Montagu Country Hotel also offers a wellness special this winter. For only R1675 per person, it includes 2-nights’ accommodation in a classic room, Full Body Massage, Express Manicure or Pedicure, and a Mineral Bath Session! Valid until the end of August.
- Agulhas Country Lodge offers a 25% discount until the end of July. This beautiful rustic-meets-elegance property with its big fireplaces, in the heart of a fisherman’s town, is the perfect getaway for this winter.
Chase the fire. Find your warmth. Brave the cold. Choose the Cape Country Routes’ hotels, lodges, and guesthouses and embark on any of our routes and uncover the hidden gems the Southern tip of Africa has to offer! The signature Cape Country Routes Collection guarantees an experience of a lifetime in wintertime!
For more information about Cape Country Route or to book accommodation or activity, visit www.capecountryroutes.com or find them on Facebook www.facebook.com/Cape-Country-Routes-119743978073334/ or Twitter @CapeCountryR
Copy submitted by Cape Country Route.