Come home to the most breath-taking view in Cape Town and enjoy ever-changing panoramic views across Table Bay to Robben Island, the V & A Waterfront and Cape Town’s working harbour.
Magnificently sited on the topmost road of Green Point, in a quiet cul-de-sac set beneath the Bluegum trees on Signal Hill Nature Reserve. Experience peace and tranquillity close to the heart of the Mother City. Bluegum Hill is the ideal location from which to explore Cape Town, with all its famous attractions only a few minutes drive away.
- Happily owner managed
- Relaxed atmosphere and artistic décor.
- Sunny balcony for our generous alfresco breakfasts
- Sparkling salt water pool and deck with thatched bomas.
- 6 characterful, well-kept and equipped, en-suite bedrooms with aircon and amenities.
- Personal help with day tours, onward tour planning, car hire and airport transfers.
Come and experience Bluegum Hill’s friendly atmosphere, good old-fashioned hospitality and quality, owner run accommodation at excellent rates. Children Welcome. German understood and complimentary refreshments available all day. Limited smoking. Fax and modem facilities available. FREE WIFI